Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure (DBI) through its foundation asset, the Dalrymple Bay Terminal (DBT), aims to provide safe and efficient port infrastructure and services for producers and consumers of high quality Australian coal exports. DBT, as the world’s largest metallurgical coal export facility, serves as a global gateway from the Bowen Basin and is a critical link in the global steelmaking supply chain. By providing operational excellence and options for capacity expansions to meet expected strong export demand, DBI intends to deliver value to Securityholders through distributions, ongoing investment and capital growth.
Dalrymple Bay Terminal Virtual Tour
DBT is a vital link in the global steelmaking supply chain. The high-quality coal we handle on behalf of our customers is used to build the infrastructure we all depend on, to make the products we all use, and to produce the energy on which we rely. Building on programs and initiatives already in place, DBT has developed a Sustainability Strategy – Handling with Care – a joint commitment of DBIM as owner, and Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal Pty Ltd (DBCT P/L) as operator.Read More
An investment in DBI is an investment in a company that has:
- a utility-like risk profile and an attractive commercial framework that is expected to deliver stable cash flows;
- security of income through long-term take or pay contracts for 100% of terminal capacity, with pass through of operating costs;
- an attractive forecast distribution yield;
- a conservative target payout ratio that is expected to facilitate growth in distributions per Stapled Security; and
- an investment-grade balance sheet.