People & Culture
DBI acknowledges that our people are the foundation of our business. We are invested in building a positive, supportive and empowering culture that is led by proactive leadership.
At DBI we believe that workplace wellbeing extends to all aspects of an employee’s working life, including mental and physical wellbeing. Ensuring health and wellbeing of our workforce ensures that that employees feel productive, creative and empowered in both their personal and professional lives.
DBI have a number of people-centric focused initiatives such as:
- Voluntary employee medical assessments and flu vaccination programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health & Wellbeing-focused toolbox talks
- Volunteering opportunities
- Wellness Days
- Mental Health First Aid training and
- Mindfulness training